Overloaded engineering team? No specific knowledge of composites engineering? Need an unbiased opinion or 3rd party inspection services?
There are so many reasons to rely on our engineering support solutions, including these:
1) Finite Element Method (FEM) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using the latest tools such as Nastran, ANSYS and SolidWorks.
2) On-site inspection services – including expediting, reports and recommendations.
3) Failure analysis reports – determining the source and extent of a problem, finding out the cause of a failure and whether the damage is only esthetic or more serious (structural), establishing the proper repair methods.
4) Technical specifications – defining what you need, writing the specs or simply revising the specs you have on hand to make sure they are adequate.
5) Quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) programs can be written, implemented or simply revised depending on your needs.
6) Material selection and optimization – determining the “perfect laminate” (resin/fiber ratio) as well as the right sequence for your application using properties and standardized calculations to meet the specifications.
7) Coaching or training for your engineering team – why not get your own people fluent on the basics of composites? We can mentor your team and build up their skills.
If you’d like our support but can’t match your particular needs to those listed above, contact-us to discuss your situation. We’ve helped so many companies since 2002, we know that we can help you too.